Commemorating the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty in Frimhurst Family House, United Kingdom
This article is imported from our 2017 Stop Poverty Campaign web site.
In this 60th anniversary year of Frimhurst Family House, and as part of the worldwide campaign, Stop Poverty, ATD Fourth World UK will host a special event to commemorate the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty on Saturday, 21 October.
Commencing at 2.30 pm, the program will include:
- Presentation of the early history of Frimhurst Family House
- Premier of the film, “Frimhurst: A Place of Freedom”
- Performance by Surrey Heath Singgers
- Stories of Change: “Listening” followed by a conversation
- Talk about the life of Mary Rabagliatti
- Stop Poverty Campaign Song: “With My Own Two Hands”
Location: Frimhurst Family House, Guildford Road. Frimley Green, Surrey, GU16 6NU, United Kingdom.
Date: Saturday 21/10/17