What are we doing?
Movement ATD Fourth World is present in some thirty countries and acts in the following areas:
- reaching out to people in extreme poverty.
- promoting access to knowledge, culture and education.
- leading pilot projects to guarantee everybody access to their fundamental rights.
- informing and mobilizing citizens, civil society, the authorities and institutions.
- conducting research to expand knowledge on poverty.
- working for participation by, and representation of disadvantaged population groups within local, national, and international bodies.
For more details on these actions, click here and read the articles below.