ATD Tanzania Newsletter: October 2019
In this issue:
- Children and parents from Tandale area Street Library visit the National Library.
- Updates on Tanzania’s role in ATD Fourth World’s international research on Dimensions of Poverty.
- Youth group takes part in a seminar in Rwanda on Tapori to learn more about children’s network and share facilitation techniques for Street Library and other activities.
- ATD members travel to France for seminar on communications and summer youth work camp.
- World Day for Overcoming Poverty highlights 30th anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- ATD bids good-by to two Volunteer Corps members; new leaders and friends bring fresh energy to ATD’s work.