ATD Fourth World is present in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville
- In Madrid, the team is in contact with rehoused families from neighborhoods Pozo del Huevo and Barranquillas in Alcala de Henares.
- In Barcelona, the Association of Friends of the Movement (Asociación Amics del Moviment Quarter Món) accompanies families of Galicio-Portuguese origin in situations of exclusion.
- The Popular University, that allows everyone to develop their voice and fight with others to build access to fundamental rights.
- Knowledge-sharing and street libraries in the districts of Carabanchel and Vallecas (Madrid) and the neighborhood houses 3000 (Seville).
- Experimentation in the field of work: creating income-generating activities that allow access to a dignified life for the poorest.
- Development of a public campaign to mobilize and advocate around the right to adequate housing for all.